Legal Notice Hotel in Conil de la Frontera
ONLINE PLATFORM LEGAL NOTICE
Version 1.0. Date: 13 of 05, 2019
This Legal Notice sets out the conditions for using and browsing the Online Platform https://www.ilunionhotels.co.uk/ (hereafter, “the Platform”).
Accessing, browsing and using the Platform implies being a user (hereafter “the user”) of said platform, and therefore the user’s express and unreserved acceptance of all the terms and conditions in this Legal Notice. We therefore recommend you read it carefully so that if you are not in agreement, you may simply choose not to accept it using the means enabled for that purpose, as with the privacy and cookie policies, which will prevent you from using the Platform, the services and the features it offers.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, you are informed that the owner of the Platform is ILUNION HOTELS, S.A. (hereafter, “ILUNION HOTELS” or “us”), a limited company registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 33.430, Folio 219, Page M-106095, Section 8, Entry 252, with Tax Identification Number (CI.F.) A-80546088, and registered address at c/Albacete, 3, Edificio Torre Ilunion, CP 28027 – Madrid, Spain.
-Telephone: +34 902 42 42 42
2. ONLINE PLATFORM: USE, PURPOSE AND APPLICABLE LEGAL REGIME.
The Platform is a mechanism for support and additional communication that ILUNION HOTELS makes available to its users. Therefore, the main features of the Platform are to bring the Ilunion Hotels chain and all the services it offers closer to its customers.
By accessing any of the features available in this Platform, you accept each and every one of these terms and conditions, as well as any other that may be established, modified and/or broadened due to present or future Service needs. ILUNION HOTELS is entitled to modify the contents of said terms and conditions, as well as the services and features made available via the Platform, at any time. In this case, the publication of said changes and modifications through this channel is deemed sufficient, without prejudice to the user having the possibility of accepting or not accepting said modifications. By not accepting, the user will no longer be able to use the Platform or all or some of the features it provides.
4. TERMS OF ACCESS AND USE.
The user agrees to the proper and lawful use of the Platform, as well as the content, products and services available through it, in accordance with the applicable legislation at any given time, with these terms, and with generally accepted moral standards, good practice and public order.
In general, access to the different features available on the Platform will depend on the profile of the user in question, who must first register and sign up by means of a system of passwords that will be assigned and may be changed at any time. The user is responsible for the safekeeping of said passwords and is strictly prohibited from sharing them with unauthorised third parties.
Therefore, the user has the obligation to take the necessary security measures to maintain the confidentiality of the access and verification codes or systems established with regard to the Platform. Therefore, ILUNION HOTELS will not be held liable for the user’s or any third party’s negligence, carelessness or improper use in this regard.
Furthermore, the Platform user agrees to:
- Guarantee that all data they provide through the Platform is authentic, truthful, up to date and accurate, failing which the user will be solely liable.
- Use the Platform exclusively for the purposes and functionalities intended by ILUNION HOTELS. Therefore, the user is prohibited from using the Platform for any other purpose or means.
- Make lawful use of the Platform, and will refrain from any unauthorised, fraudulent, illegal or unlawful use of it or of the content and information it contains, refraining from violating this Legal Note and the applicable regulations, and from damaging the legitimate rights and interests of ILUNION HOTELS or any third party that could be affected as a result of such an action.
- Not cause any damage to the hardware or software systems of the Platform, its suppliers or third parties, or try to violate the security or authentication measures in place, or do anything that would cause a disproportionate or unnecessary strain on the infrastructure or the communications environment associated with the Platform and the Service, or attack them in any way. ILUNION HOTELS may take any preventive or corrective measures necessary to protect its interests regarding the correct functioning of the Platform, the Service and its specific features.
- Not enter or spread computer viruses or any other hardware or software that could cause damages such as a virus, malicious code, or other damaging programs or files.
- Not try to access, use and/or manipulate the data of ILUNION HOTELS or that under its responsibility, or that of third parties and other users.
- In particular, and for illustrative but not exhaustive purposes, the user agrees not to transfer, spread, or make available to third parties any information, data, content or messages that could constitute a violation of the rights of ILUNION HOTELS or of third parties.
- Not to access without authorisation or interact with a false identity, impersonating or not the identity of third parties, or using a profile or any other action that could cause confusion or lead to errors in correctly identifying the user in question.
5. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
The user recognises and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights to the content and/or any other elements on the Platform (including but not limited to brands, logos, trade names, texts, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, presentations, audio and video) are the sole property of ILUNION HOTELS or third parties that ILUNION HOTELS has specifically authorised for that purpose.
Under no circumstances does access to or browsing on the Platform imply any kind of waiver, licence, or total or partial transfer of those rights, unless specifically stated otherwise in writing.
All intellectual and industrial property rights to the content and/or services of the Platform are reserved. In particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any way, either fully or partially, the content contained on the Platform for public or commercial purposes without prior, express authorisation in writing from the respective owners.
Any user that violates these limitations and prohibitions solely accepts any responsibility in that regard, holding harmless ILUNION HOTELS or any other third party that could be affected as a result of the user’s actions.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.
ILUNION HOTELS does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the Platform. Furthermore, it will not be held liable for any damage or harm that could result from:
a) An interruption in the functioning of the Platform or IT bugs, malfunctions, shutdowns, delays, or freezing caused by failures or overloads in the systems or mechanisms necessary for it to function properly;
b) The inadequacy of the Platform to meet the specific needs of users;
c) Other damages that could be caused by third parties due to unauthorised interruptions beyond the control of ILUNION HOTELS.
ILUNION HOTELS does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the Platform that could be entered by unrelated third parties and cause alterations in users’ hardware or software, or in the documents or files stored on those systems.
ILUNION HOTELS will take several measures to protect the Platform and the content against third-party cyber attacks. Nevertheless, it does not guarantee that unauthorised third parties cannot gain access to the type of use the user makes of the Platform or the conditions, features and circumstances in which they use the Platform. Accordingly, it will not be held liable for any damage or harm that could result from said unauthorised access.
ILUNION HOTELS reserves the right to suspend access without prior warning for users it deems to be breaching the rules of use of the Platform and to take the appropriate legal measures, which will not generate any right to compensation for the affected user.
ILUNION HOTELS will not be held liable under any circumstances for the way in which users and/or third parties use the Platform, nor for any harm or damages that could result from this.
ILUNION HOTELS accepts no responsibility for any damage or harm of any kind that could result from the use of the services and content by the users, or that could result from a lack of information, accuracy or truthfulness of the information they provide through the Platform and Service, particularly but not limited to damage or harm of any kind resulting from a user's impersonation of a third party in any kind of communication or action through the Platform.
7. APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
Any disputes relating to this Legal Notice will be submitted to the Spanish courts, with the parties expressly agreeing to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Madrid, unless the applicable legislation establishes the jurisdiction of other Courts and Tribunals to that effect.
8. MODIFICATION OF LEGAL NOTICE..
ILUNION HOTELS reserves the right to modify this Legal Notice to adapt it to future legislative, doctrinal, or case law developments that apply, or due to technical, operating, commercial, corporate or business reasons, giving reasonable, prior notice to users regarding the changes made whenever possible. In any case, you are recommended to carefully read this Legal Notice every time you visit this Platform.
If users have any questions regarding this Legal Notice, they can contact ILUNION Hotels at the following email address: email@example.com